Welcome to Seniors.org the official website of the Congress of California Seniors (CCS).
For more than 30 years, the Congress of California Seniors has been a strong voice for millions of California seniors, their families and their communities. This website is one of the many ways we keep people informed about important CCS events,
Big increase in Medicare free preventive health services in 2013!
More to come as the Affordable Care Act celebrates 4th anniversary.
For more information Click HERE
HEALTH ACCESS explains what still needs to be done.
2014 Happy New Year Sixteen Resolutions
CCS 2013 Annual Convention Click HERE
2013 Legislative Report Card! Click HERE
Follow this link to Support Seniors, Outreach, Education, Advocacy and Service
Also visit our Senior Centers website at www.calseniorcenters.org for information about over 700 California senior centers.
Our website is designed to perform several functions for seniors and those who are interested in senior concerns. Things you can do on our website include:
- Learn about the Congress of California Seniors and its educational and advocacy programs
- Communicate with our Board of Directors, our staff and our many members across California
- Find out about events in your area that impact the lives of seniors
- Get schedules for our statewide conferences and regional meetings
- Get involved in outreach and educational programs for underserved seniors, on topics such as elder abuse prevention, nutrition for seniors, affordable prescription drugs, health care reform, and others
- Join our team to fight for important policies to protect the elderly...in Sacramento, Washington DC, and your local area
- Sign up for alerts about pending actions
- Read our newsletter on line
- Link to hundreds of websites with information of value to seniors.
DOWNED POWER LINE?! STAY AWAY AND CALL 911 For more information vist Edison. Click Here CABLE ELECTRICO CAIDO?! ALEJATE Y LLAMA AL 911 MAS INFORMATION. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
You are welcome to visit our offices in Sacramento, Los Angeles, and Ventura County. Other locations are in the planning stages in other California communities. For more information about CCS, its leadership, key issues and our key allies please use the drop down windows at the top of this page.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We also invite you to view an 8-minute video all about the Congress of California Seniors. Just click here: Video
Henry L. “Hank” Lacayo
Connect with some of our key supporters: